Register now for immediate access to this program.Register Now
for Members - MUST BE A MEMBER TO REGISTER AT THIS RATE
$75 for Non-Members
December 13, 2016
Texas Society of Association Executives
Coaching, Communication, Leadership, Multiculturalism
Interpersonal dynamics, productive professional relationships and communication are key in achieving long-term career success and satisfaction. In fact, these so-called "soft skills" are often an even bigger career factor than technical ability and experience.
In an engaging and interactive presentation, author and speaker Marny Lifshen provides an insightful and practical overview of how to build and manage productive and positive workplace relationships.
Specifically, participants will gain an understanding of:
- the foundation of all effective professional relationships
- how to avoid common behaviors that sabotage work relationships
- skills for dealing with difficult colleagues & situations
- methods for overcoming common barriers such as generation, gender, geography and personality
- tips for reducing miscommunication
- how to build an army of advocates internally and externally
- steps to identify, initiate, build and leverage key professional relationships
- how to utilize with mentors and sponsors
- skills for elevating your relationships up as your career develops
Program Titles and Supporting Materials
This program contains the following components:
If applicable, you may obtain credit in multiple jurisdictions simultaneously for this program (see pending/approved list below). If electing credit for this program, registrants in jurisdictions not listed below will receive a Certificate of Completion that may or may not meet credit requirements in other jurisdictions. Where applicable, credit will be only awarded to a paid registrant completing all the requirements of the program as determined by the selected accreditation authority.
How to Attend
Join the self-paced program from your office, home, or hotel room using a computer and high speed internet connection. You may start and stop the program at your convenience, continue where you left off, and review supporting materials as often as you like. Please note: Internet Explorer is no longer a supported browser. We recommend using Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Safari for best results.
You may access this course on a computer or mobile device with high speed internet (iPhones require iOS 10 or higher). Recommended browsers are Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.